- 1:16 scale,
- 2.4GHz frequency,
- 4-wheel drive,
- shock absorbers
- suspension suspension (front and rear axle),
- 4 individually cushioned wheels,
- manual steering of two-axle steering,
- joints (right and left) both when driving back and forth,
- 4 steering wheels,
- big rubber tires,
- chassis made of reinforced plastic,
- full functional pilot,
- shock absorbing bumpers,
- steering angle adjustment,
- shining front lights when driving forward,
- perfectly overcomes obstacles inclined at an angle of 50 degrees.
- charging time about 2-3 hours,
- maximum speed up to approx. 20km / h,
- driving time up to approx. 20 minutes,
- range up to approx. 50 meters.
The remote control is powered by 4 x AA 4 x 1.5V batteries (not included).