The crocodile bravely opens its jaws and we see a row of beautiful and even teeth, unfortunately one of them is sore.
To do this, press with your finger one by one on any of the claws (with more players, we do it one by one).
3 GAMES OPTIONS:
1. ROLLING TEETH
- red button - runs the first game variants.
- after pressing it, go to play: press tooth after tooth ... if you hit a sore tooth, the crocodile will bite! It means losers.
2. REFLECTIVE GAME:
- press the tooth that emits orange light,
- press the teeth quickly, which light up sequentially, the speed of the backlight will increase,
- if two teeth light up simultaneously try to press them one by one, as soon as possible,
- if you press wrong three times, the crocodile will close the mouth, you will lose, the end of the game.
- at the end of the game, the number of glowing teeth will be your reflection level.
- press the green light,
- remember glowing teeth,
- when the crocodile asks "Which tooth hurts" (which tooth hurts), press the saved teeth,
- you can try again if your answer is correct,
- the number of illuminated teeth will increase, and their lighting time will be shorter and shorter.
- if you answer badly, the mouth of the crocodile will close and bite the finger.