Tank R/C 2.4GHz
- operating frequency 2.4GHz,
- scale 1:18,
- realistic sounds - tank sounds,
- projectile sounds
- heavy duty rubber tracks,
- realistic look,
- built-in LED lights,
- made of reinforced material,
- movable tank head,
- 360 degrees rotation
- turret rotation 320 degrees,
- 2.4GHz frequency,
- ON / OFF switch,
- tank switch,
- left / right turn button (when driving forward),
- left / right turn button (when driving backwards),
- tank head rotation buttons - left / right,
- bullet firing button,
- diode indicating remote control operation,
- easy tank control
- strong antenna - long range remote control.
Caterpillar chassis - perfectly imitates the ride of a real tank.
Instinctive control of the tank is not difficult and is easy to learn after a few attempts.
Realistic vehicle recoil when fired - our vehicle behaves like a real tank on the battlefield when fired.
The opening hatch on the turret, in which we can put a tanker with a machine gun.
Control - the vehicle can be directed forward, backward, turn right and left, and also turn in place just like a real tank.
- engine sound,
- tank driving sounds,
- realistic shot sound.
- big tank
- a large multi-function remote,
- shooting turret,
- charger USB
- battery 9,6V,
- a tank about 45 cm x 22 cm x 20 cm,
- remote control approx. 15 cm x 12 cm x 4 cm,
- packaging approx. 55 cm x 30.5 cm x 22.5 cm.